Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner! We have Recipes & Decor for your party festivities covered as features from last week’s party! I love the day and in the past I have made Cheryl’s Secret Guacamole, Copycat Lime-A-Ritas, Easiest Mexican Layer Dip and for drinks I have you covered with awesome margaritas: Regular, Pineapple Strawberry and Watermelon! Yum!
It’s Monday Funday time my friends! A super fun link party hosted by super fun ladies to bring you super fun projects, recipes, crafts, DIY’s, tips & tricks and so much more from the blogosphere all in one place right here!
Browse the best, get inspired and try one or two of these projects & recipes yourself! Thank you so much for joining us this week!
Our party hostesses are the lovely…
This week’s features were chosen by Cheryl from That’s What Che Said…
Cinco de Mayo is right around the corner and these projects will have you all set for the fun day!
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! Now let’s get this party started for this week, shall we? A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops.
- Please no Roundups. We want to feature YOUR work!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 7 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD