Today we have 14 Fall Décor Ideas + Treats as fabulous features from last week’s party! Thank you all so much for joining us! 12 weeks later and I am finally starting to feel like I am getting a handle on juggling life with a baby and 2 older boys! I’m finally starting to feel my “game” get back on. Hopefully it lasts, lol! I am also going to update you all on Spangenbaby too! If you want any squishy pictures…be sure to follow me on Facebook and Instagram! There is squishy overload there! Now let’s get to this week’s party! Have a fantastic week friends!
Welcome to the Monday Funday Link Party!
Monday Funday party is hosted each week by 8 AMAZING blogs! You can link up your latest craft and DIY projects, craft ideas, and even recipes to be seen on ALL 8 blogs. It’s a great way to discover new blogs, get inspired, and get new followers!
Our Monday Funday team is…
Hi all! I’m Pauline from Club Chica Circle, and I was so thrilled to pick this week’s features. Fall is in the air, and Halloween is just around the corner. That’s why you are going to love today’s features from last week’s party.’m definitely in the Fall crafting and Halloween spirit where I shared my melted bead eyeball suncatchers and these super easy Frankenstein brownies.
I absolutely LOVE all of the craftiness and yumminess you all shared! You made it really hard to pick my favorites, so I put together 7 fabulous Fall decor ideas and 7 super fun Halloween treat recipe ideas.
Fabulous Fall craftiness:
5. Layered Paint Mason Jar Vases
And now for the yumminess!
Now, let’s get this party started!
<center><a href="https://www.thatswhatchesaid.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="That’s What Che Said Blog" /></a><center>
<center><a href="https://www.thatswhatchesaid.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="That’s What Che Said Blog" /></a><center>
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items, and please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!