Giveaway Official Rules of Entry
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Entrants must be over the age of 18 and a resident of the United States or Canada, unless otherwise specified.
3. Duration of giveaway and number of winners specified in post.
4. Official entry occurs by leaving a comment on the giveaway post (not by Facebook comment or by email response) and via comment(s) approved by blog owner in accordance with specified and limited number of entries.
5. See specific giveaway post for prize description and retail value.
6. The number of eligible entries received and total prizes available determines the odds of winning.
7. Any disputes (technical failures, winner discrepancies, etc.) to be resolved at the sole discretion of the blog owner.
8. Winners selected at random (by Random.org) and announced within a week of the end of the giveaway/sweepstakes.
9. Winner’s name and email obtained by reliable information entered in comment entry. Entrants leaving a comment subject their name and email to public view and provide the blog owner with the right to publicize entrant’s name upon winning a prize.
10. All prize winners are notified via the email provided, and also by an amendment to the giveaway post after the date of the expiration of the giveaway. Prize winners have 48 hours to respond otherwise new prize winner will be chosen.
11. This blog to be held harmless in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner.
12. Sponsor of giveaway always disclosed in post, and the contact for the sponsor available through the blog owner but only released at blog owner’s discretion.
13. Use of a private social media account (Facebook or Twitter) to promote this giveaway is at the entrant’s sole discretion and not required to enter. Note, promotion of a giveaway via social media accounts such as Facebook and/or Twitter are commonly used as a marketing tool, and also to provide entrant with an extra chance to win. Giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or any other social media account.
14. Void where prohibited by law.