Crafts, DIY Projects, Recipes and Life's Moments!

3 Ingredient Peach Cake

3 Ingredient Peach Cake may also be referred to as “Peach Dump Cake” however most people don’t associate the word “dump” with anything pleasant so I tried to steer clear of that name.  Why would they call it that you ask?  Well because not only is this recipe AWESOME because only THREE ingredients are required but it is awesome because you literally DUMP all the ingredients into the baking pan!  No mixing bowls, no extra dishes!  I know, how awesome is that?

Peach Dump Cake 1

Ingredients Needed:

• cooking spray
  • 1 box of yellow cake mix.
  • 4 tablespoons of stick butter, cut into small cubes
  • 3 small cans of bing sliced peaches with their juice.

Start off by spraying your cake pan with nonstick cooking spray and preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.

IMG_3108

Next, dump in your peaches.  Juice and all!  That’s right everything right out of the can!

Peaches

After that, simply cut open the bag of cake mix and dump that right on top.  Yep, no mixing involved, just dump it on.  I smooth it out to make sure it is even and covers all the peaches.

Cake Mix Dumped On

Then, add your butter cubes evenly over the top of the cake mix!

Cubed Butter on Top

Pop it into the oven uncovered and bake according to cake box directions.  It is finished when the top is golden and some peach juice is bubbling out along the edges of the pan!    I like to serve this with vanilla ice-cream.  I find it really awesome to fill a ramekin with the ice-cream and then top with the cake!

3 ingredient peach Cake square

So there…I told you only 3 ingredients and only 1 pan!  What dessert is better than that?

Printer Friendly Version

You can also check out all my Recipes Here!  If you like this one, be sure to enter your email address below and you will be the first to know when I post a new one!

And That’s What Che Said…

Linking Up to These Great Parties Here
and The CSI Project | The 36th Avenue | Today’s Creative Blog

Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner

9 Responses to 3 Ingredient Peach Cake

1. Crystal says:

I’ve made the same cake before but with pineapple & pineapple upside cake mix. Yum!!

• Cheryl says:

Oh Crystal that sounds great! I have made it also with cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple. The pineapple provides enough juice and the cherries make it rich!

2. Donna O'Neil says:

That is cool! I bet I can make it in my dutch oven when I go camping.

3. Danni Baird says:

Oh wonderful! A dessert that look delicious and is so easy! Pinned it!

4. Pan Lyttle says:

Hi I really love your recipe so quick & easy but I have a problem in that I’m in Australia & was wondering if you could tell me how much butter approximately is in your “sticks”. We do not sell butter here in anything like “stick” form & as I would love to make this (I think most cake mixes would be the same) I’m just not sure about the butter quantity. Also I really love your newsletters & ideas. Keep up the great work

• Cheryl says:

Hi Pam! You will need 4 tablespoons of butter. Stick butter is easier to cube but regular tub butter will work just fine too. Just use your fingers to break the butter up into tiny chunks to spread over the cake mix! Thanks so much for reading and I hope you LOVE the recipe Oh andn to answer your question, 8 tablespoons are in 1 stick of our butter. Stick butter is just pressed into long rectangular “sticks” so measuring is made easy for bakers. It’s just regular butter though :)

5. Laura says:

I am making this for Steering Team tonight! :-)